There are a few ways to connect to the macOS VPS from MAC, such as: VNC, ScreenSharing, Teamviewer, etc.
Option 1: Screen Sharing
- Open Screen Sharing from your app list then put in the VPS’s IP then hit Connect:
2. A window will popup, use “CloudXMAC” as the username and provided password in the information email we sent then click on Connect:
3. Enter the password one more time:
4. Then you will see the VPS’s Desktop.
Option 2: Using VNC
- Download and install a VNC Viewer, we would suggest RealVNC: https://www.realvnc.com/en/connect/download/viewer/
- Open RealVNC, put in the VPS’s main IP in the information email we sent then hit Enter:
3. A pop-up will appear, choose “Don’t warn me about this again on this computer” then click on “Continue”
4. Enter the VPS’s password, click on Remember password then OK:
5. Enter the password again:
6. Then you will see the macOS VPS’s desktop:
Option 3: Teamviewer
- Install Teamviewer on your MAC: https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewer.dmg
- Log in to the macOS VPS via Screen Sharing or VNC, install the Teamviewer Host version onto the VPS: https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerHost.dmg
3. After the installation is done, you will be asked to setup password so you can use it to access the VPS later:
4. A pop-up will appear with the ID:
5. Open Teamviewer on your MAC, enter the ID to the Partner ID then hit Connect, you will be asked for a password that was set on Step 3.
The VPS’s Desktop on the macOS VPS will look like this:
Then you can use it normally just like while using VNC.