There are a few ways to connect to the macOS VPS from Windows, such as: VNC, Teamviewer, etc.
Option 1: Using VNC
- Download and install a VNC Viewer, we would suggest RealVNC: https://www.realvnc.com/en/connect/download/viewer/
- Open RealVNC, put in the VPS’s main IP in the information email we sent then hit Enter:
3. A pop-up will appear, choose “Don’t warn me about this again on this computer” then click on “Continue”
4. Enter the VPS’s password, click on Remember password then OK:
5. Enter the password again:
6. Then you will see the macOS VPS’s desktop:
Option 2: Using Teamviewer
- Download and install Teamviewer on your PC: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/teamviewer-automatic-download/
- Connect to the macOS VPS via VNC then install Teamviewer Host, you can follow the steps here: https://cloudxmac.com/how-to-connect-to-the-macos-vps-from-mac/
- Open Teamviewer on your PC then connect to the VPS, that’s all!